"target practice" W.W.W "target practice" W.W.W

incredibly...

stupid. yeah its controversial, who the fuck cares though, point of the matter is it's stupid.

"Target Practice" "Target Practice"

Why censor?

crazy playout of events. Sad, but true. But dont take the movie offline, that's censorship (anyone ever read fahrenheit 411?)

Rebecca Rebecca

WOW

LOL!!! oh man, that was so hilarious... TO all the people who think this is sick.... I AM A FAILURE AS A FATHER AND A SON... I LOOOVEEE YOUUU REEBBBEEECCCCAAA!

Fallujah Fallujah

Fuck you Jestar6

Teach Me Teach Me

WOW

I've been looking at this movie's icon for a long ass time, but never did I actually click to watch this movie. Finally Today I decided I'd finally watch this movie and see how lame it is, but I found that it was amazingly hilarious/disturbing which is awesome

thanks

Milkman Milkman

wow

Omg man, congrats on one of the funniest flash movies i have ever seen in my life, i literally laughed my ass off when the psycho came out and started killing and having sex

ILoveEgg Special-EggSong ILoveEgg Special-EggSong

oh....

OH MY GOD THAT HAS TO BE THE CUTEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE, THANK YOU!!

YAAFM 9: Michael Moore YAAFM 9: Michael Moore

bullshit

Dude you are the fucking moron. You sit at your computer spending hours to make and animate these shitty movies, basically your spending days of your life critiquing other people. Your stupid man, calling F 9/11 propanda, i didn't know live footage of women getting shot by american soldiers was propaganda, dumbass. Just because american media controls our country's mindless viewers head's they wont show america's shitty side, the side that uses 9/11 as a scapegoat to start a pointless war for these fake WMD's we were hearing about. Do you ever see soldiers killing civilians on TV? NO you dont, but does it happen? OF COURSE IT DOES, if you invade a country civilians are bound to get massacred. How many bombs were dropped over the middle east? Are you dense? Of course michael moore makes lots of money with his films and books, but atleast he makes his money stopping bush instead of killing people like bush you ignorant bastard.

FLASH fables-HumptyDumpty FLASH fables-HumptyDumpty

OMG

OMG, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"rOoMiEs" The beginning "rOoMiEs" The beginning

shit man

dude that sucked ass

drew responds:

sad..this is from an idot who makes pointless flashes, just sad